math word problems

dballard2

Hello. I would like to ask a question. Old man here, and badly in the need of just a little help in math. I am preparing for a test in my occupation, and it has several word problems to do with measuring, in carpentry,plumbing and welding. I didn't want to be rude and just barge in with questions. If anyone could give me a little help , could you please direct me to the approiate place to post the question, if practicale at all. Any help would be most appriecated. Thanks. db.

To post requests for help, please pick an appropriate category in the "Free Math Help" section, and post the exercise on which you are working. Kindly include the full and exact statement of the exercise, the complete instructions, and a clear listing of all of the steps you have attempted.

Thank you.

Eliz.

dballard2 said:
Hello. I would like to ask a question. Old man here, and badly in the need of just a little help in math. I am preparing for a test in my occupation, and it has several word problems to do with measuring, in carpentry,plumbing and welding. I didn't want to be rude and just barge in with questions. If anyone could give me a little help , could you please direct me to the approiate place to post the question, if practicale at all. Any help would be most appriecated. Thanks. db.

If you don't think algebra applies, post your questions in the "other math" folder.