Can you read this??

Gene

This would be cool if it didn't remind me of some of the problems that have been posted. Funny thing, this mind of ours.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

------------------
Gene

It is surprising that one is able to read the above, but one has to be very careful with how one does the misspellings to retain the readability of the text.

Eliz.

Azanmig huh? taht is awoseme.....I hvae a sgtrane mnid , taht mkaes me hppay,yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt too.

WLEL YOU LAREN SOTHINMEG NEW EREyVADY!

I don't think this works

This from another blog:

It's eaceillonptxy aidnnostug how many sdeloppsuy kabdeegollnwe scceiimnooooc choorts will slrup up uabeinrtttud pcdeeiiinossstuc maaeklry.

Re: I don't think this works

epernice said:
This from another blog:

It's eaceillonptxy aidnnostug how many sdeloppsuy kabdeegollnwe scceiimnooooc choorts will slrup up uabeinrtttud pcdeeiiinossstuc maaeklry.

Ok I couldn't completely cipher this one at first glance. Nor second, third, fourth glance. lol

Me too. I could not "read" almost any of it. I got the first part by anagraming, but some I don't get even by cheating.
----------------
Gene