links at top of page

Status
Not open for further replies.

stapel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Am I the only one not seeing the links at the top of the page? You know: the "lessons" links, and the "Forum Help" pull-down menu with all the formatting links?

Thank you.

Eliz.

P.S. I'm browsing in Mozilla 1.7.7 on WinXP, if it matters.

Maybe. IE6 XPHomeSP2 is working just fine. Of course, this begs the question, how do you know they are there? :)

tkhunny said:
Of course, this begs the question, how do you know they are there?
I used to be able to see them. Up until pretty recently, I know I could see them, because I referred people to them. I'm guessing there was a recent coding update...?

By the way, the "fade in" effect that you see in Internet Explorer (still visible) was never available in Mozilla. It's always been just a regular pull-down menu in non-IE browsers. The pull-down effect, but not the "fade", is available in Netscape 6.2 and Firefox 10, is not available in Opera 6.4, is apparent (but is blank) in Netscape 4.77, and is not visible in Lynx.

Eliz.

There's been no code change so I can't explain why you aren't seeing them. I'm using Firefox 1.5 with no problems. Did you change browsers recently?

btw I haven't been around lately because of exams, and now I'm moving into a new apartment.

Ted said:
There's been no code change so I can't explain why you aren't seeing them.
The only recent change was that "history" was emptied out (and Mozilla, for whatever reason, has a very persistent cache). Maybe the coding change happened some time ago, and my browser only just now noticed...? Hard to say.

Ted said:
I'm using Firefox 1.5 with no problems.
Firefox 1.0 (which I mistakenly referred to as Firefox "10" earlier) has no problems, either.

Ted said:
I'm moving into a new apartment.
I hope the move goes well! :D

Eliz.

...and now the links are back again. :shock:

Eliz.

Status
Not open for further replies.