How do you post an image?

You need to post your own image. It would not be polite (or possibly legal) to hotlink to another person's image. As for the syntax, just follow the instructions in the FAQ article, provided earlier.

Thank you.

Eliz.

So, I need to make the image myself, upload it to the public server at ImageShack, then use the ImageShack address to post it in a message?

Sounds pretty complicated. Why can't I just upload it directly to the forum? I've seen that option on other forums.

Trenters4325 said:
So, I need to make the image myself, upload it to the public server at ImageShack, then use the ImageShack address to post it in a message?
Or post a link, or provide a sufficiently-detailed description that an image is not necessary.

Trenters4325 said:
Why can't I just upload it directly to the forum?
The forum host (a college student) has chosen not to take on that cost or potential liability in addition to providing you with this free service.

So why not post a link, and then show the various "other methods" you've used for finding the solution. Then please clarify what you mean by "using perpendicular radii", showing what you've tried so far.

Thank you.

Eliz.