Geocaching Puzzle need math help to solve.

IndyLocator

Here is the problem I am working on if you could help me with it I would be grateful. I am trying to get to a specific geographic location which I need the answer to reach.

14 15 18 20 8 = 22 1 12 21 5
23 5 19 20 = 6 18 5 17 21 5 14 3 25

C Q-U W K+E P M-N V
O R J-Z D+S A-X I L
I used a simple substitution cipher exchanging the numbers for letters,
from
14 15 18 20 8 = 22 1 12 21 5
23 5 19 20 = 6 18 5 17 21 5 14 3 25
I get
NORTH=VALUE
WEST=FREQUENCY
Then I used the same substitution cipher the other way to take
C Q-U W K+E P M-N V
O R J-Z D+S A-X I L
and get
317-212311+51613-1422
151810-264+191-24912
The problem I have is I do not know how to proceed from here.
At this point I should mention that the answer I am looking for will be a set of GPS coordinates. To clarify this is for a hobby of mine , really more of a game. If you are not familiar with Geocaching you can find out more at http://www.geocaching.com , if you do check out the geocaching website the puzzle I am working on here is waypoint GCPVY6 Word Freak.
Again let me thank you in advance for your help.

:? Does no one have any ideas to help me on this?
- I see a fellow geocacher posted (Good luck on this puzzle...) & got a speedy response to help solve the problem that he was working on. :oops: I was only hoping the same sort of help or a nudge in the right direction.

You may have assumed that the other puzzle was a geocaching contest thing (I don't know the lingo), but there was no evidence (such as a reply to that effect from the poster) that this was so.

In any case, it should be noted that this is a math tutoring site, not a geocaching site. All the tutors are math tutor, and volunteers, at that. The other users of this forum are math students. To imply that any of these other user are in some way obligated to research whatever it is that you're doing and provide you with a speedy reply would be to imply that you need to start studying mathematics so that you can start helping the students here. Obviously, you need do no such thing.

For help with geocaching, please consult with a geocaching-specific site. Or, if you are requesting on-demand assistance, please contract with a paid service which offers such.

Thank you for your consideration.

Eliz.