Geometry of Crop Circles [link to pics]

Wow that is really neat. It's looks so perfect. I wonder if someone has a huge aircraft with that design and just lands on top of the wheat cutting the design.

It's obviously of extraterrestrial origin.

It's a form of geometric communication humans are to primitive to understand.

Think of it as if you picked up an ant and began speaking to it. Would it understand what you were saying or even doing. Or care.

Sarcasm I hope? I'm not saying they're not out there, but I refuse to think of humans as 'ants'. You're right that ants don't care, or do they even posess the ability to not care? Anyway, if you were serious, what is your reasoning? I don't see how difficult it would be to create a basic language using geometrical figures (hard as in the sense of needing higher-level reasoning skills than we are capable of). If such an advanced race were here now, you'd think they'd be advanced enough to 'break down' their language. Its not like teaching an ant a trick, as we do have the ability to reason.

Of course, daon, I am being facetious(not sarcastic) :roll: . Whatever the origin of the crop circles, they are fascinating. Someone has incredible skill.
Do I truly think it's aliens...No(But I kind of wish it were).
It reminded me of an episode of Babylon 5. These all-powerful, enigmatic aliens appeared from nowhere and then vanished. I believe they called them the "Old Ones" or something like that. Anyway, when someone asked about who they were, one of the characters used the analogy that we were to them as an ant is to us.

daon said:
If such an advanced race were here now, you'd think they'd be advanced enough to 'break down' their language.

What really "gets" me with stupid stuff like aliens (usually little green creatures!)
or the Virgin (or some other biblical character) being sighted is: why are they
always "sighted" by ding-dongs, plus why do they choose to be sighted only;
like, why don't they call for a press conference or something :shock:

Like, if a shipload of human beings landed on some planet on which there
was life, would we hide in the bushes, then go peekaboo at one unsuspecting
resident, then get the heck outta there.... :wink:

Aliens are real, if you don't believe this you are fooling yourselves and that is dangerous. We must all be ready for the invasion force that will arrive in 2023.

marcmtlca said:
Aliens are real, if you don't believe this you are fooling yourselves and that is dangerous. We must all be ready for the invasion force that will arrive in 2023.

LMBO

marcmtlca said:

It makes no difference if we are ready. What can puny humans, who haven't mastered interstellar space travel, do against an alien armada who can bombard the planet from orbit?.

Wait, I thought we are the aliens? Weren't we dropped off here from Mars? It was on The Discovery Channel, so it must be true...

marcmtlca said:
Holy Purple People Eater, you must be right: 7 * 17^2 = 2023 :shock:

Perhaps some of them will join the Montreal Canadiens Hockey team ...

Hopefully, the female aliens will all look like ... hmmm ...what's your guess, daon?

Hopefully, the female aliens will all look like ... hmmm ...what's your guess, daon?

Maybe they'll look like Pam Anderson. She's Canadian.

Bring on the invasion!. :wink:

Denis said:
what's your guess, daon?

I'm thinking there will only be a single female..much like a bee colony. All others will be drones. Of course, theres always the possibility that they'd be asexual. Maybe a third or fourth sex? Interesting stuff right there...

Although if the race does have females I wouldn't be too unhappy if they resembled JLH or Kate Bosworth.

You guys only think in "curves"; I'll pray for your eternal salvation... :cry: