So long, dear friends! Thank you for all your help!

marshall1432

Banned
To whom it may concern:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who has helped me thoughout the past month with any math questions I needed help with. As a sophomore at a community college about to earn my degree, I find it my obligation to express my gratitude to those who have been by my side. I regret to inform you that I will no longer be taking my algebra class as of February 28th. I am dropping that class to devote more time to my other studies (19 hours-4 hours)=15 hours. Still got it-lol. I would also like to note that I will no longer be posting question on here. I will still help those in the basic math thread and arthmetic thread, as I find their questions most intriguing and I think I can help them out a lot. So for now. Thanks. Farewell.Godbless.

Marshall a.k.a. Static

Please don't worry about dropping a class now and then. I dropped plenty of 'em, back in the day. I never did manage to conquer differential geometry, despite some very kind instructors, generous classmates, lots of "hand-holding", and starting the darned class five times. :shock:

My best wishes to you in your remaining classes, and in your future studies. I hope you have a great spring semester, and go on to enjoy sucessful academic and professional careers!

:D

Eliz.

marshall1432 said:
As a sophomore at a community college about to earn my degree
There's your problem, right there. Normally, it doesn't work quite that way.

gratitude to those who have been by my side.
Was there a battle or something? I must have missed it. We're just here trying to help folks with their mathematics education. If you came for some other purpose, I guess that could be a problem.

My views. I welcome others'.