matrix

kp8179

I know absolutely nothing about matrixes. I don't even think they taught them when I went to school. Is there any shortcuts or advice you can give me on figuring them out. I don't have a teacher to show me so I am coming to you. I have 9 assignments due tomorrow with a test I have to pass. Help!!!!

kp8179 said:
I know absolutely nothing about matrixes....I have 9 assignments due tomorrow with a test I have to pass. Help!!!!
It is to be regretted that your school does not have teachers or textbooks, and that you are being tested over material that was never covered. But I'm afraid there is little we can do to rectify that situation.

I'm sure you've already found plenty of simple introductory lessons by doing Google searches for "matrix", "matrices", and other related keywords. But I'm afraid that, as the old saying goes, "there is no royal road"; there is no quickie short-cut version. Matrix algebra, even on the simplest introductory level, would likely take a month or two of classroom instruction, something that we obviously cannot provide either within this environment or within your time frame. Sorry.

My best wishes to you.

Eliz.