Hands On Equation Kit

tamathak1

My kids homework also says use "your Hands On Equation Kit"....

What is that - he is telling me that it is nothing.... and that the work is impossible...

did he leave a tool to help him at school?

tamathak1 said:
My kids homework also says use "your Hands On Equation Kit"....
What is that - he is telling me that it is nothing.... and that the work is impossible...
did he leave a tool to help him at school?
Look Mom or Dad: are we suppose to guess?
Please ask in clear fashion...

tamathak1 said:
My kids homework also says use "your Hands On Equation Kit"....What is that - he is telling me that it is nothing.... and that the work is impossible...did he leave a tool to help him at school?
Your kid was in the class; we weren't.

You're looking at the materials; we aren't.

If the two of you have no idea what you're looking at, then I'm not sure how you expected that we'd be able to guess...? I'm afraid we must disappoint. :oops:

In any case, attempting to tutor (even when we have any idea what the question is) through a "translator" who doesn't understand the "language" is unlikely to succeed. (I've never yet seen it work, I'm afraid.) So you would likely be best served by having your child conference with his instructor regarding this assignment. :idea:

In general, you'll both be better prepared if your child pays better attention and takes better class notes in the future, so you'll both have more information to work with, okay? :wink:

My best wishes to you both. :D

Eliz.