I NEED MATH HELP BAD!!!!

marshall1432

Banned
I am in no way stupid or anything, but I am not very good at math. Would someone be willing tohelp me get through my Algebra I college course this semester and I would pay you. Thanks

We are here for you if you have specific questions on the work you are/will be doing. We cannot sit down with you and tutor an entire course. If you are wanting dedicated one-on-one tutoring, this is not the place.

I wish you the best with your course.
John.

Perhaps the teacher can give you a list of names of students
that already took the same course....

Also, I noticed under your interests of your profile you say" HATING MATH!!!!!!" As well as your comment about you "not being good at math".

I don't think this is the best attitude to have, is it? You say you are a smart person, which I imagine you are...but the sooner you can "accept" mathematics the sooner it will start to become easier. Math can be fun! Work hard to "understand" the material and say to yourself, "hey, everything I am doing in mathematics has a relation to one another".

Have fun with it...take your time and don't think about it as being an impassable barrier.

We're here for you when you need help.

I wish you the best,
John.

marshall1432 said:
Would someone be willing tohelp me get through my Algebra I college course this semester....
Is this your second or third time taking this class...?

In any case, as has been explained previously, online courses can be problematic, and this sort of forum simply cannot replace the missing classroom instruction. It is good that you are now willing to hire a tutor at the beginning of your course, but as has been explained before, you need a tutor with whom you can meet many hours a week in face-to-face "hands on" instruction. We simply cannot provide this service.

And, please, please, reconsider your attitude. Going in feeling like you're "stupid"; or that those who are trying to help you are actually attacking you, so you "need" to attack them "in self-defense"; or that math is a pointless waste of time; etc; will only serve to make the topic harder. Please find a qualified tutor local to your area, set aside several hours a week for in-depth help-sessions, and then please be willing to accept instruction.

My best wishes to you in your studies.

Eliz.