I'm an idiot

galactus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am ashamed to admit that I inadvertently deleted someones post. I had replied to it and then was deleting my rather pointless post, but deleted the original instead. I can't believe I was that careless. I apologize to the poster. :oops: I wish there was a way it could be recovered.

It was an interesting problem about a Superbowl betting grid.

You can recover it provided this website database server is backed up daily or on a frequently basis. If so, then if you know the topic name or some reference on it, you can inform the technical team that maintains the database to take up the recent backed up database copy and look for this topic and you can get the details from them and can add it back in that respective post. Not sure how far this would help you but still thought of sharing my thoughts in this regard with you.

pka said:
galactus said:
It was an interesting problem about a Superbowl betting grid.
What is a Superbowl?

Superbowl is the famous american football professional championship game. Even though it is very popular in US, it is the world's mostly watched sports game. Hope this answers your question!

I think pka is just teasing me because I wrote Superbowl instead of Super Bowl :)