[SPLIT] need lessons so I can learn substitution

twilightlove14

I need help with substitution. i dont have any particular problem. we have a district exam coming up and our teacher just threw this at us and i need help. :(

Re: Substitution: solve 4x + 2, x + 7

1) Please don't attempt to hijack threads.

2) Since we are here mostly for specific problems and narrow concepts, I guess it's unlikely that we can help you.

twilightlove14 said:
I need help with substitution. i dont have any particular problem. we have a district exam coming up and our teacher just threw this at us and i need help. :(
Your new thread has now been separated from the other student's thread. In future, kindly do not "hijack" other students' posts. Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear your claim that your instructor will be testing you on a topic (or suite of topics) which, you imply, is not mentioned in your text and has not been covered in class. However, it is not possible within this environment to provide the missing weeks of classroom instruction. You will either need to find out from your instructor which type(s) of "substitution" you will need to self-study, and then provide a specific request for lesson links, and then spend a few hours a day over the next few weeks with your private tutor getting intensive lessons; or else you will need to consider conferencing with your academic advisor and/or the administration of your institution, providing them with your documentation of this obviously-unreasonable (and probably legally actionable) conduct of your instructor.

We await your updates.

Eliz.