algebra: need to know how to graph equation like y = 2x - 3

sharonkay

ok I have a class that I guess I am just not getting. I need to know how to graph an eqaution the eqaution is y=2x-3. I think I know how to do the graph my problem is find the rest of the co-ordinates to graph five please help.

Re: algebra

sharonkay said:
ok I have a class that I guess I am just not getting. I need to know how to graph an eqaution the eqaution is y=2x-3.
I think I know how to do the graph my problem is find the rest of the co-ordinates to graph five please help.
Hint: if you assign 7 to y, what does x equal?

sharonkay said:
I have a class that I guess I am just not getting. I need to know how to graph an eqaution.... I think I know how to do the graph my problem is find the rest of the co-ordinates to graph five please help.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand...? It sounds like you're saying that you need to learn how to graph straight lines, but also that you know how to graph straight lines, and yet that you don't know how to find any points to plot for graphing straight lines...? :oops:

If you are requesting lessons with worked examples, try here:

. . . . .Google results for "graphing linear equations"

If you mean something else, kindly forgive my confusion and reply with clarification. Thank you! :D

Eliz.