Probability

sayra12345

Hey,

I have been have a really hard time figuring out where to get the probabilities from to answer the question, I know what the answer is, but I have no idea how to get it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

In the united states, the probability of having twins(usually about 1 in 90 births) rises to about 1 in 10 for women who have been taking the fertility drug Clomid. Suppose a group of 5 women became pregnant while undergoing fertility treatments with this drug. What is the probability that none will have twins?

sayra12345 said:
Hey,

I have been have a really hard time figuring out where to get the probabilities from to answer the question, I know what the answer is, but I have no idea how to get it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

In the united states, the probability of having twins(usually about 1 in 90 births) rises to about 1 in 10 for women who have been taking the fertility drug Clomid. Suppose a group of 5 women became pregnant while undergoing fertility treatments with this drug. What is the probability that none will have twins?

Is this experiment being carried out in United States - with women from United States?