SPSS software

totally confused

I've been in a very rigorous Statistics course since January and I'm completely over my head. I do not understand formulas or equations AT ALL and have faithfully gone in for extra help early in the morning but seem to have retained nothing. I have a teacher that is so knowledgeable of the material that he just expects everyone to be able to understand it very easily because he can. But that wasn't the case with me.

Anyways, now that I've given you my sob story, here is the problem. I have no idea how to use SPSS software, even though I have gone for extra help. I have a take home final exam that is due today, so if anyone could help me with SPSS software for this exam I would greatly appreciate it. I don't even know how to upload data into the program or what tests I would need to perform on the data. I can post the problem in a minute because I really don't know how to explain what it is we're doing in the class.

Again, thanks for any help you can offer!

---totally confused

OK, for example, this is the first question on my final exam, and I have no idea what it's even asking me:

Evaluate the antecedent variables on the ARMC criteria. Determine whether each is independent or
Classificatory. Explain the rationale for the classification and discuss the implications.

So as you can see, I'm a complete mess, because I can't even do the first problem.

---totally confused