PLEASE HELP??

izzypop08

OKAY i found the RIGHT section for this problem i think.....

i know its alot and im not asking for you to do it for me but just how should i go about attacking it and any input at all is greatly appreciated!! thank you!!!
:((((((((

A sorority has 30 members, 20 of whom are full members and 10 are pledges. Two persons are selected at random from the membership list of the sorority. Find the requested probabilities.
(a) The first person selected is a pledge.

(b) The first person selected is not a pledge.

(c) The second person selected is a pledge if the first person selected was also a pledge.

(d) The second person selected was a full member if the first person selected was a pledge.

(e) The second person selected is a pledge if the first person selected was a full member.

(f) The second person selected is a full member if the first person selected was also a full member.

(g) The second person selected was a pledge.

izzypop08 said:
OKAY i found the RIGHT section for this problem i think.....

i know its alot and im not asking for you to do it for me but just how should i go about attacking it and any input at all is greatly appreciated!! thank you!!!
:((((((((

A sorority has 30 members, 20 of whom are full members and 10 are pledges. Two persons are selected at random from the membership list of the sorority. Find the requested probabilities.
(a) The first person selected is a pledge.

(b) The first person selected is not a pledge.

(c) The second person selected is a pledge if the first person selected was also a pledge.

(d) The second person selected was a full member if the first person selected was a pledge.

(e) The second person selected is a pledge if the first person selected was a full member.

(f) The second person selected is a full member if the first person selected was also a full member.

(g) The second person selected was a pledge.

These are very straight-forward problems - just require thinking.

What are your thoughts about these problems?

Tell us - and we'll go from there.