Statistics Simulation Exercise

brockjames4

I have a statistics simulation exercise if anyone is interested in taking a look at it. I don't think it takes all that long to do if anybody wants to take a stab at completing it that would help me out tremendously. Instructions are simple and straight forward to download and start the simulation. The simulation when started will guide you through all the steps throughout the simulation to the end.

INSTRUCTIONS: Download from the link or copy and paste the link into your address bar and hit enter. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12115426/Statis ... lation.zip
Save the file to your desktop and unzip the file. The unzipped file will be a "research1" folder. Open that folder and you will see 12 files with one of them named "research1_probability_distribution." Open it with your Internet Explorer or Firefox browser and begin the statistics simulation. When completed save the results to your desktop and email it to brockjames4@netzero.net or brockoverberg@gmail.com .
Thank you very much in advance for anyone that helps me with this statistics simulation exercise!

brockjames4 said:
I have a statistics simulation exercise if anyone is interested in taking a look at it. I don't think it takes all that long to do if anybody wants to take a stab at completing it that would help me out tremendously. Instructions are simple and straight forward to download and start the simulation. The simulation when started will guide you through all the steps throughout the simulation to the end.

INSTRUCTIONS: Download from the link or copy and paste the link into your address bar and hit enter. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12115426/Statis ... lation.zip
Save the file to your desktop and unzip the file. The unzipped file will be a "research1" folder. Open that folder and you will see 12 files with one of them named "research1_probability_distribution." Open it with your Internet Explorer or Firefox browser and begin the statistics simulation. When completed save the results to your desktop and email it to brockjames4@netzero.net or brockoverberg@gmail.com .
Thank you very much in advance for anyone that helps me with this statistics simulation exercise!

"I don't think it takes all that long to do " - well ---- why aren't you doing it?

Please show us your work, indicating exactly where you are stuck so that we may know where to begin to help you.

Because I have 2 exams to take and 50 other statistics exercises to do by midnight tonight.