Probability

valnadam

Any help is appreciated, Since people were having a problem viewing the jpeg, I uploaded it as a pdf to see if it is any better.

Because I stupid when it comes to math and need help solving problems, why does anyone else post problems on here? I don't have a math teacher I am my on teacher, meaning I have to find the answer by other means because I don't go to a classroom! Thanks anyways I will try another website that doesn't give me attitude.

I will leave this post, just so I can respond to your objections.

From Dictionary.com

You seem to think you are getting definition #4: 4. (informal) a hostile manner: Don't give me attitude, my boy!
What you actually are receiving is Definition #1: 1. the way a person views something or tends to behave towards it, often in an evaluative way

May you continue to recieve Definition #1, wherever you go. When you seek help from professionals, you may wish to trust their judgment.

You may be unaware that the first warning sign of cheating is the failure to demonstrate ANY personal effort. You continue to post problems with no effort shown. My personal view of the matter is that if you TRULY have no idea how to proceed, you are in the wrong class and you should have a very personal chat with your academic advisor. If, like your teacher, your academic advisor is you, then you should reexamine what it is you are doing. If you TRULY have no idea how to proceed, you need to back up a class or two and learn the more fundamental principles that will help you get a clue how to proceed.

My views. I welcome others'.

valnadam said:
I don't have a math teacher I am my on teacher, meaning I have to find the answer by other means because I don't go to a classroom!
Well then, you SHOULD have stated this with your FIRST post.
Things would then have worked out differently.