Finding the "Mode" on a problem

cece

Can anyone explain how to find the "Mode" on a question. I belive I found out how to find the Mean and the Median, but the Mode part is confusing me.

Question: How large is a wolf pack? The following information is from a random sample of winter worl packs in regions of Alasks, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Canada, and Finland (Sourse: The Wolf, by L.d. Mech, University of Minnesota Press). Winter pack size:
13 10 7 5 7 7 2 4 3
2 3 15 4 4 2 8 7 8

Compute the Mean, median, and mode for the size of winter wolf packs.

Ok, I've figured out that you take the total number of all the numbers and add them up which is 110 and divide it by 18 to get 6.1 for the Mean, then you take the median numbers which I think is 7 & 8, and you add those together 15, and divide that by 2 and you get 7.5 for the Median, it's the "Mode" Part I do not understand?? I've read the chapter review and I still do not get it?

Thanks
Cece

Thank you everyone, I found the answer myself, it was really quite easy, so easy I feel stupid asking this question.

The answer is " 7 ", The mode is the data value that occurs at a greater frequency than the others.

Thanks
Cece