Help with graphing

gilliesam

I need assistance figuring out what to put in to get a graph for this problem:

Part II: Solving Inequalities
Your company needs to temporarily hire a programmer to work on a project. Two proposed payment schemes for this work are as follows:

• (1) A flat fee of $1,000, plus $20 per hour or (2) $25 per hour.
    • For each of the two plans, show an expression that can be used to compute the amount of pay for that plan. The variable should be the number of hours worked.
    • Set up and solve an inequality that would enable your company to determine possible job lengths (in hours) for which the person is paid less according to plan 1 than for plan 2.
    • Interpret the solution of the inequality in terms of which is better for your company.
Part III: Functions and Graphing
From Part II, express each of the two pay plans as a function of the number of hours worked (again, the variable represent the number of hours.Graph both functions.
  1. Notice in the graph where one function is higher than the other, and interpret this in terms of which pay plan costs the company more (compared to the other plan) for certain numbers of hours worked.
I got 1000 + 20x and 25x for the expressions and determined that 240 hours would be the amount of hours worked to have option 2 be the more profitable option for the company. But I can't figure out how to graph this. I use www.padowan.dk/graph for my graphs.

Thank you!

Have you tried typing "25x" into the "f(x)" box?