counting techniques in statistics: How many different coding cards can be made?

shontelle

please help me to answer these....asap...!:(

to codes its property inventories, a company designed a card system by which the first 2 characters are numbers (0 to 9) and the next two characters are letters of the English alphabet. how many different coding cards can be made?

please help me to answer these....asap...!:(

to codes its property inventories, a company designed a card system by which the first 2 characters are numbers (0 to 9) and the next two characters are letters of the English alphabet. how many different coding cards can be made?

Can the numbers be repeated?

Can the letters be repeated? Are Capitals letters considered different from small letters?

i.e. is 22AA a valid code? is 23Aa different from 23AA?

Please share your work with us, indicating exactly where you are stuck - so that we may know where to begin to help you.

I dont know how to start :(

to code its property inventories, a company designed a card system by which the first 2 characters are numbers, 0 to 9, and the next 2 characters are letters of the english alphabet. how many different coding cards can be made? I really dont know how to start. I dont even understand the question

to code its property inventories, a company designed a card system by which the first 2 characters are numbers, 0 to 9, and the next 2 characters are letters of the english alphabet. how many different coding cards can be made? I really dont know how to start. I dont even understand the question
What are your responses to the questions posed by the helper back in 2012? Please be complete. Thank you! ;)