Eda

Marguerite

How does Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) differ from the analyses we have been doing up until this point? Can you find any on-line research that uses EDA? Please post what you find.

How does Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) differ from the analyses we have been doing up until this point? Can you find any on-line research that uses EDA? Please post what you find.

How do you expect us to know that ?!

Have you done any research, yet? I googled the first few words in your post; perhaps, this page has some useful information for you. I'm not sure what you've studied, thus far. :cool:

Statistic problem

Have you done any research, yet? I googled the first few words in your post; perhaps, this page has some useful information for you. I'm not sure what you've studied, thus far. :cool:

Population were represented and/or overrepresented within our sample, what are two types of sampling techniques we could use? What is the danger in using nonprobability samples in research? In what types of situations would nonprobability samples be the most appropriate?

This is what I have studied so far in this class so now I have to tie it in with Exploratory Data Analysis. So I have to find out how do this analysis differ from the top questions.