Please help me with this statistics problem! Need help ASAP

herocksmyworld94

The scores on an examination in finance are approximately normally distributed with mean 500 and an unknown standard deviation. The following is a random sample of scores from this examination.

Find a 95% confidence interval for the population standard deviation. Then complete the questions below.Carry your intermediate computations to at least three decimal places. Round your answers to at least two decimal places.

1. What is the lower limit of the 95% confidence interval?

2. What is the upper limit of the 95% confidence interval?

Any help would be appreciated!

The scores on an examination in finance are approximately normally distributed with mean 500 and an unknown standard deviation. The following is a random sample of scores from this examination.

Find a 95% confidence interval for the population standard deviation. Then complete the questions below.Carry your intermediate computations to at least three decimal places. Round your answers to at least two decimal places.

1. What is the lower limit of the 95% confidence interval?

2. What is the upper limit of the 95% confidence interval?

Any help would be appreciated!

Please share your work with us, indicating exactly where you are stuck - so that we may know where to begin to help you.

Please share your work with us, indicating exactly where you are stuck - so that we may know where to begin to help you.

I dont understand any of it . its a random question that has popped up on my work and I have to get it correct in order to finish the class.

I dont understand any of it . its a random question that has popped up on my work and I have to get it correct in order to finish the class.

What do you mean by "random question"? The word "random" has a statistical meaning!!

Anyway - we do not "do" homeworks.

You must put some effort into it and show your effort to get any help here.