I am a newbie.

I am a newbie.

May I clarify :

1. will the answer of my question be sent to me by email?
2. what are the ways to search my old threads and answers?
3. are the maths questions from different grade, eg primary, secondary, university welcome in this forum?
4. is it a 24-hours forum?

Thank you.

Hello newbie

Welcome!

1. will the answer of my question be sent to me by email?
No. Questions are answered in the manner that you are using now.
One question per thread. Show your work. Help, not answers is given.

2. what are the ways to search my old threads and answers?
Yes. There is a search box in upper right.

3. are the maths questions from different grade, eg primary, secondary, university welcome in this forum?
Yes, Pick appropriate forum using "Forum" Tab. (This is "Important Stuff Forum")

4. is it a 24-hours forum?
Yes, but traffic varies. The Help is 100% volunteer.

answer to the question

Hellow may tell 'u tat i'm on the same situation that ' u 'cause i don't know how to check my messages!! please 'u find a way to do it tell me please!!!:p;) i'm Dany

Dany, if you "subscribe" to a thread (when either creating a new thread or replying to an existing thread), the system will notify you by e-mail when a new post is added.

You must subscribe to a thread before clicking the submit button. Scroll down to the "Additional Options" section, and check the box next to "Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes". Then, click on the drop-down menu and select "Instantly, using email".

Click the thumbnail below, to see a screen shot. Cheers :cool:

subscribe.JPG

greeting

Hi!! Thanks for answering hey I don't know how to make a post!!! 'D 'y nhelp me ????:confused:

Hello Everyone, I am Diana and i am new here. Welcome me and hope to have good friends here, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: