Relative Frequency

Butter

There are 4 cubes in a bag: 2 of one colour and 2 of another colour; and a bag. Place the cubes in a bag. Pick 2 cubes without looking. Design and conduct an experiment to find the relative frequency if choosing 2 matching cubes.
My answer: 2/4 2 divided by 4: 0.5
0.5= The relative frequency of picking 2 matching cubes.

Is my answer correct?
Thnaks for the help you will give and gave already.

There are 4 cubes in a bag: 2 of one colour and 2 of another colour; and a bag. Place the cubes in a bag. Pick 2 cubes without looking. Design and conduct an experiment to find the relative frequency if choosing 2 matching cubes.

Is my answer correct?
The question asks you to design and conduct an experiment. Are you asking if your proposed experiment result is the result to be expected? ;)

Is my answer correct?
Thnaks for the help you will give and gave already.
No. First, it does not describe an experiment. Second, the expectation of getting two the same color is not 0.5.

Find some objects to do the experiment - 2 red cards and 2 black cards, 2 red and 2 blue poker chips, maybe 2 pennies and 2 dimes (but promise not to feel them for size!), etc., and a container to hide them in (a hat?) Do the experiment some number of times - how many times do you think will be needed to get a good average? Report your results.

Do the results match expectation? Think about it as whether the 2nd drawn is the same color as the first. What are the probabilities for the 2nd cube?