financial math problem

dmillionaire

Payments of $700 and $1100 are due in 30 days and 210 days, respectively. If money can be invested at 7.75%, what single payment 90 days from now is equivalent to that payment stream? (Round your answer to the nearest cent. Do not round your intermediate calculations.)

can anyone help me with this? :D

Payments of $700 and $1100 are due in 30 days and 210 days, respectively. If money can be invested at 7.75%, what single payment 90 days from now is equivalent to that payment stream? (Round your answer to the nearest cent. Do not round your intermediate calculations.)

can anyone help me with this? :D

$700 due in 30 days - what is the present value of this? (P1)

$1100 due in 210 days - what is the present value of this? (P1)

What is the future value of (P1 + P2) in 90 days?

Please share your work with us .

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions e.g. define payment stream.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...217#post322217

i juuuuust figured it out! 2 secs before i came to check if anyone helped haha thanks tho bro!, i have 1 more question to do if u can help me out with

How much would be required on July 7 to settle an invoice of $784.49 dated June 27 with credit terms 2/10, 1/20, n/60?
(Round your answer to two decimal places.)

i juuuuust figured it out! 2 secs before i came to check if anyone helped haha thanks tho bro!, i have 1 more question to do if u can help me out with

How much would be required on July 7 to settle an invoice of $784.49 dated June 27 with credit terms 2/10, 1/20, n/60?
(Round your answer to two decimal places.)
Please share your work with us .

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions e.g. define payment stream.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...217#post322217