[SPLIT] Calculate the difference between the means distribution parameters

Quizzicle

Can someone please explain how to solve this problem??
Calculate the difference between the means distribution parameters?
where n1=25,n2=36, s2 1 = 50, s 2 2 = 72, M1= 100, & M2 = 105

Can someone please explain how to solve this problem??
Calculate the difference between the means distribution parameters?
where n1=25,n2=36, s2 1 = 50, s 2 2 = 72, M1= 100, & M2 = 105

I truly have attempted to research the information that might possibly lead me in the right direction, however I continue to be at a loss. Each time I think that I have found the right formula and or understanding to this problem it seems to slip away into the depths of statistics. I'm thinking M1-M2, then I find something that pertains to the Z score, but it seems that is used only if I am missing part of the data. then I see this explanation that equates to something like: I have seemed to misplace that formula, but it looked promising, off to work... Have a great day everyone.

Quizzicle

Well it seems that my problem is one that is all too easy, or perhaps the way in which I have presented it is either disrespectful and or intimidating. the only other possibility is that I am not utilizing the forum correctly, my apologies... Yet I am at a loss as to no response, further that in a forum of mathematics that what I have posed as a problem is JUDGED, rather than responded to in any other matter.

"water runs deep, statistics is but the direction in which it runs, it seems at present only pertaining to the surface." One might try when creating something new to consider those they are attempting to gain something from...