Russian Roulette. 2 players. Who has advantage?

jiggy

Who out of two players would have the better odds of surviving a Russian Roulette game with 5 "slots" and 1 bullet, the player who goes first or second?

I'm pretty sure my logic is wrong but still, it seems like Player B (goes second) has less chances overall of getting the bullet. Is there some advanced statistics i have to do to figure this out?

Who out of two players would have the better odds of surviving a Russian Roulette game with 5 "slots" and 1 bullet, the player who goes first or second?
What are the rules? In particular, is the chamber "spun" well between each shot?

I'm pretty sure my logic is wrong but...
What is your logic? Please be complete. Thank you! ;)

I'm pretty sure my logic is wrong but still, it seems like Player B (goes second) has less chances overall of getting the bullet. Is there some advanced statistics i have to do to figure this out?
What are the relative probabilities that the bullet is in an even- or an odd-numbered position?