Statistic Assignment Help Please, I doubt it's hard I'm just having trouble

GuelphHumberStudent

The average price of cell phones manufactured by Ahmadi, Inc. is $98 with a standard deviation of $12.Furthermore, it is known that the prices of the cell phones manufactured by Ahmadi are normallydistributed.

1. What percentage of cell phones produced by Ahmadi, Inc. will have prices of at least $120.20?Cell phones with prices of at least 81.80 will get a free gift.
2. What
percentage of the cellphones will be eligible for the free gift?
3. What are the
minimum and the maximum values of the middle 95% of cell phone prices?
4. If 7,218 of the Ahmadi cell phones were priced at least $119.00, how many cell phones wereproduced by Ahmadi, Inc.?

does this have to do with using the Z-Score to solve? I'm really not sure ,I wouldn't say for you to do all the problems but could you explain the method in which they are to solved to me?

thank you,

The average price of cell phones manufactured by Ahmadi, Inc. is $98 with a standard deviation of $12.Furthermore, it is known that the prices of the cell phones manufactured by Ahmadi are normallydistributed.

1. What percentage of cell phones produced by Ahmadi, Inc. will have prices of at least $120.20?Cell phones with prices of at least 81.80 will get a free gift.
2. What
percentage of the cellphones will be eligible for the free gift?
3. What are the
minimum and the maximum values of the middle 95% of cell phone prices?
4. If 7,218 of the Ahmadi cell phones were priced at least $119.00, how many cell phones wereproduced by Ahmadi, Inc.?

does this have to do with using the Z-Score to solve? I'm really not sure ,I wouldn't say for you to do all the problems but could you explain the method in which they are to solved to me?

thank you,

Does it have to do with Z-scores? That depends on how your teacher wants you to solve it. If she wants you to solve these problems using a standard Normal table, then yes, you must find the z-scores and read the table accurately. If your teacher says you can simply plug in the data into your graphing calculator, then you can use the actual values listed in the problem without needing to standardize. (FYI, I don't care for the latter approach. Maybe it's my old age, but I feel the old school method of standardizing the data and reading the Normal tables allows one to understand the material better)