Bearings

Angle A =56 degrees
Angle C = 84 degrees
What is the bearing of C from A? How do I work this out- ivenot done bearings for over a year, didn’t know they came up in AS maths?

Angle A =56 degrees
Angle C = 84 degrees
What is the bearing of C from A? How do I work this out- ivenot done bearings for over a year, didn’t know they came up in AS maths?
I have no idea what you mean by this. You tell us that A and C are angles but what does it mean for one angle to have a "bearing" from another? I would know what it means for one point to have a bearing from another point but not angles.

I have no idea what you mean by this. You tell us that A and C are angles but what does it mean for one angle to have a "bearing" from another? I would know what it means for one point to have a bearing from another point but not angles.
‘The diagram shows two points A and B on a straightcoastline, with A being 2.4km due north of B. A stationary ship is at point C,on a bearing of 040 degrees and at a distance of 2km from B’.
So I found all the angles in the triangle
Angle A = 56 degrees
Angle B = 40 degrees
Angle C = 84 degrees
I just don’t know how to calculate the bearing of C from A?
The mark scheme credits finding angle A and C, then justjumps to the answer.

Thanks, I got it now!
You just do (90 – 56) + 90 = 124
Great! That is, of course, the same as 180- 56, the same as the supplement of 56 degrees. That's because the "bearing" is measured from "due north" while the 56 degree angle is measured form B which is due south of A.