New user here who has a dosage calculations quiz tomorrow 5/28 and need help

Care bear 34

Afternoon,
I have 5 questions I need help with I am totally confused with and do not even know where to begin. Please if anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I will post 3 out of the 5 questions here, if someone can walk me through them step by step that would be appreciated. Like I said I do not even know where/how to begin.
1. How much pure drug is needed to make up 1 liter of a 3% solution?

2. What percent is a solution that has 100 cc of pure drug per 500 cc of water?

3. How many cc's of stock solution are needed to make up 1 quart of 1.5% (1 1/2%) solution from a 5% solution?

I am totally confused with and do not even know where to begin.
So you're needing lesson links. (You already have loads of worked examples in your textbook and in your class notes and yet you still have absolutely no idea what's going on, so doing these homework exercises for you obviously wouldn't help.) Try here for loads of lessons and tutorials on how to do dosage calculations.

After you have studied at least two lessons from the link, please attempt the posted exercises. If you get stuck, you can then reply with a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, at which point we can try to help you get un-stuck. Thank you! ;)

Afternoon,
I have 5 questions I need help with I am totally confused with and do not even know where to begin. Please if anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I will post 3 out of the 5 questions here, if someone can walk me through them step by step that would be appreciated. Like I said I do not even know where/how to begin.
1. How much pure drug is needed to make up 1 liter of a 3% solution? ..... How many "cc's" make 1 liter? How much is 3% of that?

2. What percent is a solution that has 100 cc of pure drug per 500 cc of water?

3. How many cc's of stock solution are needed to make up 1 quart of 1.5% (1 1/2%) solution from a 5% solution?