Assistance needed for understanding Math 11

Zxyxz

Hi, apologies if this isn't the right section, but I couldn't find the right one. I have a Math test on Monday, and these are some of the sample questions ; http://www.kpu.ca/sites/default/files/downloads/samplemptpartc9626.pdf , the thing is that I don't understand any of the questions. I've took Apprenticeship and Workplace Math 11 last year, and have no idea what these questions mean. I'm supposedly allowewd 45 minutes to do them all, and these are 'questions that test your understanding of algebra, geometry, and basic trigonometry up to a Grade 11 level.'

Any help would be appreciated. I know a bit about basic Trignometry, however the rest I've never seen before. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. And sorry if this is the wrong section.

Hi, apologies if this isn't the right section, but I couldn't find the right one. I have a Math test on Monday, and these are some of the sample questions ; http://www.kpu.ca/sites/default/files/downloads/samplemptpartc9626.pdf , the thing is that I don't understand any of the questions. I've took Apprenticeship and Workplace Math 11 last year, and have no idea what these questions mean. I'm supposedly allowewd 45 minutes to do them all, and these are 'questions that test your understanding of algebra, geometry, and basic trigonometry up to a Grade 11 level.'

Any help would be appreciated. I know a bit about basic Trignometry, however the rest I've never seen before. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. And sorry if this is the wrong section.
This is a placement test. If you have no idea what the questions are asking and have never seen this before then you shouldn't pass it. You need to take the course failing this test would put you in.

For further information on why placement tests have nothing to do with "passing" or "failing", try here. And then, please, relax! :D You'll show up, you'll answer what you can as best you can, and then you'll wait for the test to "place" you in the class for which you're best prepared.

Good luck in your future studies! :wink: