At Most

an7hony

Hello my name is anthony and i am studying for my maths repeat , i have a question about stem and leaf ,the question asked me create a frequency distribution having at most 6 classes, i understand how to create the distribution but what im confused about is how many classes is "at most" dose this mean not more than 6 or more than 6 classes. Thanks

Hello my name is anthony and i am studying for my maths repeat , i have a question about stem and leaf ,the question asked me create a frequency distribution having at most 6 classes, i understand how to create the distribution but what im confused about is how many classes is "at most" dose this mean not more than 6 or more than 6 classes. Thanks
Any dictionary should be able to define the term for you, and there are loads of online resources, too. ;)

Any dictionary should be able to define the term for you, and there are loads of online resources, too. ;)
thank you but i have already used the dictionary and it says that "at most" is not more than the amount, but the answer my lecturer gave me has more than six classes i think my lecturers answer might be wrong but i just want to check the right solution. i have attached my lecturers answer with more than 6 classes. thanks

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3