Need help with just a couple problems! (#2)

joliver89

I am doing a Excel practice test and am supposed to solve the following questions using it. I cant figure it out for the life of me and could really use some help.

Excel Simulation #2 (20pts): You are going to roll four twenty-sided dice. If the rolls total to 20 or less, roll two more twenty-sided dice and add that to the total. For instance, if the total of my four die rolls is 32, then that is the score of the game. If the total is 17, then I roll two more dice and add that to the total. If these two bonus dice total 20, then the score of that game is 37. Of ten thousand games, what is the average score? (enter what you came up with here)

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you asking: what are the Excel commands, like what command picks at random?

I am simply asking for an answer to the questions, or at least an idea of where to get started, like maybe a formula or problem laid out for me to answer.

I am doing a Excel practice test and am supposed to solve the following questions using it. I cant figure it out for the life of me and could really use some help.

Excel Simulation #2 (20pts): You are going to roll four twenty-sided dice. If the rolls total to 20 or less, roll two more twenty-sided dice and add that to the total. For instance, if the total of my four die rolls is 32, then that is the score of the game. If the total is 17, then I roll two more dice and add that to the total. If these two bonus dice total 20, then the score of that game is 37. Of ten thousand games, what is the average score? (enter what you came up with here)
Please share your work with us ...

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...Before-Posting
You have posted this problem in several websites - without showing a line of work!! http://openstudy.com/updates/517ca93de4b0be6b54ab137e