Pokemon probability question....

Enraged_Turnip

Hi, I have a weird request. I was breeding some Pokemon on Pokemon X and was wondering what the chance of the following situation happening was:

Each Pokemon has 6 stats, ranging from a value of 0 (worst) to 31 (perfect). When breeding two Pokemon, a total of 5 out of their combined 12 stats will be passed down to the baby. The last stat will be completely random.

Out of the 12 stats, 6 in total were perfect stats (31). The other 6 were not perfect (0-30). Therefore, no guarantee that any 5 stats passed down would be perfect stats.

The hatched child had 4 perfect stats.

What was the chance of the child having 4 perfect stats? It seems very difficult to work out. The only reason I'm asking is that the Pokemon was also shiny, and I thought that it was incredibly lucky to also have 4 perfect stats. Any help appreciated.

Hi, I have a weird request. I was breeding some Pokemon on Pokemon X and was wondering what the chance of the following situation happening was:

Each Pokemon has 6 stats, ranging from a value of 0 (worst) to 31 (perfect). When breeding two Pokemon, a total of 5 out of their combined 12 stats will be passed down to the baby. The last stat will be completely random.

Out of the 12 stats, 6 in total were perfect stats (31). The other 6 were not perfect (0-30). Therefore, no guarantee that any 5 stats passed down would be perfect stats.

The hatched child had 4 perfect stats.

What was the chance of the child having 4 perfect stats?
I suspect that the methodology (that is, the algorithm used for the "breeding" process) or else many, many, many more data points would be necessary, before even attempting the computations. ;)