How to calculate sd when dividing two means with their sd's?

redlugi

I have group A with N=10 and group B with N=12 and have to divide group A by B (I calculate results from Real Time PCR). I am not able to divide n's from group A by n's from group B because groups contain different numbers of reads (N number). So I want to divide mean of group A by mean of group B. That's easy, by what with sd (standard deviation)? I have calculated sd for group A and group B, but how calculate final sd? Please, explain to me very simple, because I not very good at this. Maybe You can give me some link to software which can calculate this?

Please, help :)
Thanks, Ola

I have group A with N=10 and group B with N=12 and have to divide group A by B (I calculate results from Real Time PCR). I am not able to divide n's from group A by n's from group B because groups contain different numbers of reads (N number). So I want to divide mean of group A by mean of group B. That's easy, by what with sd (standard deviation)? I have calculated sd for group A and group B, but how calculate final sd? Please, explain to me very simple, because I not very good at this. Maybe You can give me some link to software which can calculate this?
Please reply with the full and exact text of the exercise, the complete instructions, and a clear statement of your thoughts and efforts so far. Thank you! ;)