Urgent please help me

Helpmepls

Ok so this is going to sound extremely easy at first but I think this the hardest math/thinking problem ever. Help me solve it. First of all it is possible. I need this answered ASAP. Anyway here's the problem. A sports complex is having a week long kids event. The divided the kids up into 10 teams. 2 Orange teams, 2 Purple teams, 2 Red teams, 2 Green teams, and 2 Black teams. They will be playing 5 sports over 5 days within the course of 1 hour. The five sports are, Football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and lacrosse. Here are the rules, the teams can only play each sport once, they can only play 1 sport per day, they can't play the same team twice, and they can't play a team of the same color (Example: both red teams can't play each other). Refer to each teams as O1, O2, P1, P2 etc.... Set this up in a 5x5 grid with the days Mon-Fri along the top, and the sports along the left. I know this sounds easy but trust me this is super hard. Try it

Ok so this is going to sound extremely easy at first but I think this the hardest math/thinking problem ever. Help me solve it. First of all it is possible. I need this answered ASAP. Anyway here's the problem. A sports complex is having a week long kids event. The divided the kids up into 10 teams. 2 Orange teams, 2 Purple teams, 2 Red teams, 2 Green teams, and 2 Black teams. They will be playing 5 sports over 5 days within the course of 1 hour. The five sports are, Football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and lacrosse. Here are the rules, the teams can only play each sport once, they can only play 1 sport per day, they can't play the same team twice, and they can't play a team of the same color (Example: both red teams can't play each other). Refer to each teams as O1, O2, P1, P2 etc.... Set this up in a 5x5 grid with the days Mon-Fri along the top, and the sports along the left. I know this sounds easy but trust me this is super hard. Try it
Can we see your attempt?