Finite Math Help

SIMS

A bucket contains 4 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 1 yellow ball. The 4 blue balls are numbered 1-4. The 3 red balls are numbered 5-7. The yellow ball is numbered 8. E= Drawing a ball numbered with an even number Y= Drawing a yellow ball. B=Drawing a blue ball. A fair 6 sided die is also rolled. Compute the following probabilities:
a. P( (Y Union B)^c)
b. P(E^c)
c. P(E Intersection B)

I worked out the problem as if the 6 sided die was not in the problem. I don't understand how to combine the 2 (die rolling and picking of the balls). I thought it was a misprint at first.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The specific questions asked say nothing about the die, so it is irrelevant.

A bucket contains 4 blue balls, 3 red balls, and 1 yellow ball. The 4 blue balls are numbered 1-4. The 3 red balls are numbered 5-7. The yellow ball is numbered 8. E= Drawing a ball numbered with an even number Y= Drawing a yellow ball. B=Drawing a blue ball. A fair 6 sided die is also rolled. Compute the following probabilities:
a. P( (Y Union B)^c)
b. P(E^c)
c. P(E Intersection B)

I worked out the problem as if the 6 sided die was not in the problem. I don't understand how to combine the 2 (die rolling and picking of the balls). I thought it was a misprint at first.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P( (Y Union B)^c) = 1 - P( Y Union B)
P(E^c) = 1- P(E)
P(E Intersection B) ---How many balls are even and blue? How many total outcomes are there if you draw a single ball? What do you do with these two results?