Helpppp !!!

Sosa0600

In a simple game, a six-sided die is rolled 4 times. If all four rolls result in either 1 or 2, then the player wins $50 dollars. If the player has to pay $10 to play the game, what are the expected winnings of the player over time if many games are played?

In a simple game, a six-sided die is rolled 4 times. If all four rolls result in either 1 or 2, then the player wins $50 dollars. If the player has to pay $10 to play the game, what are the expected winnings of the player over time if many games are played?

What are your thoughts?

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

Please share your work with us ... even if you know it is wrong

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...Before-Posting

Assuming I understand the problem correctly, if I could get someone to play against me at least 10 times [of 4 rolls each], I would pay $10000 instead of just $50 if we use a fair die. [Money to be deposited in escrow before the game starts and game to be concluded within 12 hrs of deposit].