pobability problem

Busby

A wife promises not to leave her husband unless he cheats on her. If he does, she will walk out on him.

There are three women that he may have an affair with: Alicia, Brenda, and Carol. The probability he will have an affair with Alicia is 3/8, the probability he will have an affair with Brenda is 1/8, and the probability he will have an affair with Carol is 1/8. If he has an affair with Alicia the prob his wife will find out is 1/2, if he has an affair with Brenda the prob his wife will find out is 2/3, and if he has an affair with Carol the prob his wife will find out is 1. You can assume that he will not have an affair with more than one of these women (affairs are mutually exculsive of one another).

a. What is the probability that his wife leaves him?
b. Find the probability that he has had an affair with Alicia given he is overheard saying:
i. The wife has just left me. I never thought she'd do it.
ii. Incredible! The missus still hasn't found out.
iii. I've decided to walk out on the wife. (the teacher said to find the prob the wife found out and he's leaving AND the prob the wife has not found out and he's leaving)
------
I know that you find the probability by finding the number of ways an event can occur/the total number of possible outcomes.... I just have no idea where to start with this problem. Thanks for any help!