Need help on a conditional probability question

zfan111222

A group of 80 females consists of 54 dancers and 35 singers. Each member of the group is either a dancer or a singer or both. The probability that a randomly selected member of the group is a singer given that she is a dancer is:

dont know where to start???
    please help me and thanks :)

A group of 80 females consists of 54 dancers and 35 singers. Each member of the group is either a dancer or a singer or both. The probability that a randomly selected member of the group is a singer given that she is a dancer is:

You know the number of dancers (84), the number of singers (35), and the total number of unique females (80). So how many are both dancers and singers. If you know a person is a dancer, how many females is that? How many of that group could also be singers?

A group of 80 females consists of 54 dancers and 35 singers. Each member of the group is either a dancer or a singer or both. The probability that a randomly selected member of the group is a singer given that she is a dancer is
This is a counting probability: \(\displaystyle \mathcal{P}(E)=\dfrac{\#(E)}{\text{total}}\)

\(\displaystyle \mathcal{P}(D\cup S)=\mathcal{P}(D)+\mathcal{P}( S)-\mathcal{P}(D\cap S)\)

Do you know how to draw Venn diagram of this situation?

How many females are both singer and dancer ?