Help with probability / odds / statistics

ZeroMathSkills

I have no idea how to calculate this at all but my question is:

There are 7 trumpets and 7 vials in the book of revelation (BIBLE) What is the probability or odds that each one in order are the same ?

I mean 1st trumpet same as 1st vial and what would be probability of first 4 being same and then probability all 7 being same. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I have no idea how to calculate this at all but my question is:

There are 7 trumpets and 7 vials in the book of revelation (BIBLE) What is the probability or odds that each one in order are the same ?

I mean 1st trumpet same as 1st vial and what would be probability of first 4 being same and then probability all 7 being same. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I do not know what a vial is and how it could be related to a trumpet?

What is the meaning of the phrase "each one in order are the same"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Say that the the horns are named \(\displaystyle \mathfrak{a,b,c,d,e,h,g}\).
Say that the the vials are named \(\displaystyle \mathfrak{t,u,v,w,x,y,z}\). (I have no clue what word could be translated as vials. Could that be seals?.

In any case, you need to read this article.
Say that \(\displaystyle \mathfrak{D}_N\) is the number of derangements of \(\displaystyle N\) items: \(\displaystyle \mathfrak{D}_7=\dfrac{7!}{e}\approx 1854\), see here.
So there are 1854 ways to rearrange seven items so that none is in its original place.