Hi! New dumb girl here xD

fretadin

EDIT: stapel. You made me a girl cry and I hope you are proud about it :cry:. I'm just trying to introduce myself and to make friends. :cry: If all the other moderators are like you, then this place isn't for me...

Hi! I'm 18 years old, a girl from sweden. I'm new here and i'm not that smart haha. I'm trying to learn math here. I made a thread where i asked a question, but it got removed or something :(. Anyhow. Add me on skype! PM me for my skype name, i'll add you. I check this forum everyday for new messages :). I really really need help with math and also new people to talk to ;).

Last edited:
Beers soaked ramblings follow.
Hi! I'm 18 years old, a girl from sweden. I'm new here and i'm not that smart haha. I'm trying to learn math here. I made a thread where i asked a question, but it got removed or something :(. Anyhow. Add me on skype! PM me for my skype name, i'll add you. I check this forum everyday for new messages :). I really really need help with math and also new people to talk to ;).
No need to put yourself down young lady.
We're all young and uninformed once.
Ask your question (and show where you're stuck) and someone out here will surely guide you.
Good luck.

I made a thread where i asked a question, but it got removed or something
If that thread was anything like the private messages you sent me, then I don't doubt that it was removed. Kindly keep your comments on-topic; this is not a dating service.

Add me on skype!
Why? That's not how this forum works. Or are you confirming that your membership here is not for the purpose of obtaining (or providing) math help? :shock:

If that thread was anything like the private messages you sent me, then I don't doubt that it was removed. Kindly keep your comments on-topic; this is not a dating service.

Why? That's not how this forum works. Or are you confirming that your membership here is not for the purpose of obtaining (or providing) math help? :shock:

It was pretty clear that you presented yourself as some kind of person with power to shut down my account in the pm. Do you? Are you an admin or a moderator? Why do you have to be rude everwhere on this website, both in this thread AND in pm? Why do you talk off-topic about your private messaging when you say that we have to stay on-topic on this thread?
You can't simply make up rules and then break them
I'm here to make friends with interest in math. I want to help them so they can help me, on skype or on this website. If making friends is not the purpose of the website. Then I'm sorry. You are making sure that I will not make any friends and how you made me feel on that PM made me cry all day. :cry:

It was pretty clear that you presented yourself as some kind of person with power to shut down my account in the pm. Do you? Are you an admin or a moderator? Why do you have to be rude everwhere on this website, both in this thread AND in pm? Why do you talk off-topic about your private messaging when you say that we have to stay on-topic on this thread?
You can't simply make up rules and then break them
I'm here to make friends with interest in math. I want to help them so they can help me, on skype or on this website. If making friends is not the purpose of the website. Then I'm sorry. You are making sure that I will not make any friends and how you made me feel on that PM made me cry all day. :cry:

Dear fret,
Feel free to PM me anytime you have trouble with math!!! I'm not that great at it either, but I might be able to help you!! I'm sure staple didn't mean to make you cry, he just wanted to inform you of the rules for this site and didn't realize that the way he posted it made him look like he was trying to be rude. (Staple, just tell me if I'm wrong)
:) I understand what it's like to struggle with math, but like I said you can PM me anytime you need help and I will do my best. :)

Hi, welcome! I just joined myself a few minutes ago and asked a question and it said I had to wait for a mod to approve it?

Anyways, welcome maybe we can figure out some of this stuff together :)