How to graph randomness?

grexgd

I am working on a science fair project that requires me to take samples of newspaper from 3 different newspaper sources with 20 pages each.
I'm cutting newspaper pages from sources a, b, and c into 8 squares each.
This results in 160 pieces of newspaper from each source.
I use a random number generator to generate random numbers 3 digits and lower for source a, 4 digits for source b, and 5 digits for source c.
Then I use a random number picker to pick 300 pieces from the whole pile of 480 pieces.
According to probability, if chosen at random there should be approximately 33.33...% of the total number of pieces from each source, so around 100 pieces from each source.
Now, how do I graph this out??
I have been researching about cumulative frequency curves but I have no idea what to do.

I am working on a science fair project that requires me to take samples of newspaper from 3 different newspaper sources with 20 pages each.
I'm cutting newspaper pages from sources a, b, and c into 8 squares each.
This results in 160 pieces of newspaper from each source.
I use a random number generator to generate random numbers 3 digits and lower for source a, 4 digits for source b, and 5 digits for source c.
Then I use a random number picker to pick 300 pieces from the whole pile of 480 pieces.
According to probability, if chosen at random there should be approximately 33.33...% of the total number of pieces from each source, so around 100 pieces from each source.
Now, how do I graph this out??
I have been researching about cumulative frequency curves but I have no idea what to do.

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "
Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/th...Before-Posting