Help me with these color ball probability.

fr1023839468

Refer to Example 4.40. An urn contains seven red balls, seven white balls, and seven blue balls, and sample of three balls is drawn at random without replacement.

Compute the probability that the sample contains at least one ball of each color. (Round your answer to four decimal places.)

Help me please :). I kept getting wrong answer.

Refer to Example 4.40. An urn contains seven red balls, seven white balls, and seven blue balls, and sample of three balls is drawn at random without replacement.

Compute the probability that the sample contains at least one ball of each color. (Round your answer to four decimal places.)

Help me please :). I kept getting wrong answer.

Please share your work with us.

How do you know it is the wrong answer!

Refer to Example 4.40.
What was in "Example 4.40"? How have you tried to relate this to the given exercise?

An urn contains seven red balls, seven white balls, and seven blue balls. A sample of three balls is drawn at random without replacement. Compute the probability that the sample contains at least one ball of each color.

I kept getting wrong answer.
Please reply showing all of your steps, including your "wrong answer" (which might actually be right) and the "right answer" (which might actually be wrong). Thank you! ;)