A car dealer marketers two types of of cars viz volkswagen and peugeot.

olaoluwa

A car dealer marketers two types of of cars viz volkswagen and peugeot. He has 20, 10 and 5 units of three types of volkswagen values at #300,000, #450,000, #600,000 each respectively and 3, 5, and 10 units of three types of Peugeot cars values at #540,000, #600,000 and #720,000each respectively. Present this data in Matrix form in such a way as to be able to calculate his stock in money in the Form of S = n*P where s is the Matrix of the total values of each brand of cars, n is the Matrix of number , p is the Matrix of unit Price. Find S for the above data and total values of his stock

I have split your post from the other student's thread. In future, kindly please post your own questions as new threads, rather than as replies to other students' questions.

A car dealer markets two types of of cars; viz, Volkswagen and Peugeot. He has 20, 10, and 5 units of three types of Volkswagen vehicles, with values of #300,000, #450,000, and #600,000 each respectively; and 3, 5, and 10 units of three types of Peugeot cars, with values of #540,000, #600,000 and #720,000 each respectively.

Present this data in Matrix form in such a way as to be able to calculate his stock, in monetary terms, in the form of S = n*P, where S is the matrix of the total values of each brand of car, n is the matrix of number, and P is the matrix of unit price. Find S for the above data and total values of his stock.
I have edited the test of your post, above, to show what I think was meant. Is this exercise perhaps being translated from another language? Have I misunderstood any of it?

I'm not sure what "n is the matrix of number" means. Perhaps this stands for "the matrix containing the numbers of each model of each make"...? I believe "P is the matrix of unit price" means "the matrix containing the per-unit price of each model of each make". I believe "S is the matrix of the total values of each brand of car" means "the matrix containing two values, one for the list-price totals of the models of each make of vehicle". Do these interpretations sound right?

When you reply, please include a clear listing of your steps and reasoning so far, starting with your matrix for "n". Thank you! ;)