Probability with cards *help needed*

Connor is here

this is my first post on a page like this because im seriously confused with how to start it. Anyways here goes and thanks for any help that you can give me.

Question: How many times do u draw a card from a standard pack of cards to get a heart

so basically what the question wants is the theoretical probability of this is and im not exactly sure what the variables in the question are. i will then need to comment on what this tells me about the experimental probability function.

The question further goes on to ask me to create a spreadsheet which simulates this question and makes it efficient to count how many draws are made until success occurs .

Anything will help, thanks

this is my first post on a page like this because im seriously confused with how to start it. Anyways here goes and thanks for any help that you can give me.

Question: How many times do u draw a card from a standard pack of cards to get a heart

so basically what the question wants is the theoretical probability of this is and im not exactly sure what the variables in the question are. i will then need to comment on what this tells me about the experimental probability function.

The question further goes on to ask me to create a spreadsheet which simulates this question and makes it efficient to count how many draws are made until success occurs .

Anything will help, thanks

Are you replacing the card in the deck - after an unsuccessful draw?