I think this is Binomial distribution?

Dermacia

No idea how to do this, would love to know how to do this.
Okay, so recently my brother, playing a game got a ridiculously awesome drop from a boss. now I want to calculate how likely he was to get the drop so here's the information I have.
The drop is a 1% chance, the capability for the drop is for it to drop 4 times(certain types of drops have limits for how many times they can appear) The maximum number of drops is 12 the game has several sets of calculations going on for this. First off the game calculates each individual drop
Here's the loot table
33%(can only appear 4 times)
22%(can only appear 4 times)
16%
11%
4%(can only appear 4 times)
1%(can only appear 4 times)

Are the listed values each thing that can only appear four times shares the same limit, so 4 of the 33% things means none of the 22% 4% or 1% things will appear.
so each loot calculation say it's on loot number 5 will calculate if that limitation applies(all four of those have been dropped) and up other to to a 67% and a 33% chance.
so it calculates all twelve items like this, then it applies a second filter it calculates how many items you actually get. so there's a 20% chance for the items you get to be 1-4 There's a 60% chance for the quantity you get to be between 5-9 there's a 19% chance for the quantity you get to be between 10-11 and a 1% chance to get 12 items.
So he got 8 items total his items were 1%, 11%, 16%, 16%, 16%, 1%, 1%, 1%
How do I figure out the overall probability for this? And what's the chance he got this drop?