Help with joint probability distribution

Hi,
I have a question which says: Let Y be a random variable defined as the sum of 5 independentBernoulli trials in which the probability of each Bernoulli taking thevalue 1 is given by r. Suppose that prior to the 5 Bernoulli trials, r ischosen to take one of three possible values with the followingprobabilities:

R=rP(R=r)

I'm just having a really tough time figuring out what the part 'Let Y be a random variable defined as the sum of 5 independent Bernoulli trials in which the probability of each Bernoulli taking the value 1 is given by r' means and how I am meant to create a joint probability distribution using this information.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
I would be interested in the interpretation also. Does it mean, for a randomly chosen r, perform a Bernoulli trial and record a one if the value 1 occurs and a zero otherwise, do this five times and sum the records, then divide by 5 to get a "probability of success (of getting the value 1) in 5 trials, Y(R,5); R:{P(r=0.1)=0.2, P(r=0.4)=0.3, P(r=0.5)=0.5}? If so, isn't this just a Poisson sampling?