PERCENTAGES and holydays

DIEGUITOVAZ

Hi
First of all, thanks a lot for your help!
I hope this is the right thread to post this. I think that is an easy one but I can't figure it out.

The problem is the following

During the first 6 months of the year I had a contract at work of 5 days a week on which I've got 21 days of holidays (for the whole year) and I spent 7 days of those 21 days.

In June, my contract has changed to one where I just work 3 days a week, so I've got 66.6 of those 21 days to spend on the whole year and I spend 3 days on that period.

So, my question is?

How many days of holidays do I have left until december?

I hope I've explain this ok and you can help me. A bit of math applied to everyday life..

Thanks a lot in advance!

During the first 6 months of the year I had a contract at work of 5 days a week on which I've got 21 days of holidays (for the whole year) and I spent 7 days of those 21 days.

In June, my contract has changed to one where I just work 3 days a week, so I've got 66.6 of those 21 days to spend on the whole year and I spend 3 days on that period.

So, my question is: How many days of holidays do I have left until december?
What is the first contract's language regarding "rolling over" holidays? What does the second contract say? What does Human Resources say is the general policy?

Please be complete. Thank you! ;)

Hi
First of all, thanks a lot for your help!
I hope this is the right thread to post this. I think that is an easy one but I can't figure it out.

The problem is the following

So, my question is?

How many days of holidays do I have left until december?

I hope I've explain this ok and you can help me. A bit of math applied to everyday life..

Thanks a lot in advance!
Stapel is correct in that the contract actually controls the answers to your questions but let's just play around a bit. For simplicity sake we will assume that your contract changed so that you had 26 weeks of work from Jan 01 to the end of June [If not change the 26]. So you earned a total of (26/52)*21=10.5 holidays. Assuming the same rate of earning holidays you will earn (3/5)*(21-10.5)=6.3 holidays for the rest of the year. So you have 10.5+6.3-7-3=6.8 holidays left through the end of the year [assuming no other changes].